Here at Blush Out West we love all things Girly, all things Western Glam Fashion and of course Blush Pink!
In our opinion you can never have too much of any of them J
We have a Blush Crush and want to share with you a few ways to incorporate our favorite color into your life.
Can a girl ever have too much pink? Of course not, because not only is blush a gorgeous shade of light pink, pretty and calming to look at but the color pink also represents love and nurturing of oneself and others. We can all benefit from receiving and giving more love. Here at Blush Out West, we’re also all about nurturing those relationships with ourselves and with the other women in our lives. It is so important to have the support of moms, daughters, aunts, grandmas and girlfriends. It makes life so much richer!
Let’s take a look at how you can put some Blush in your life!
- Paint your nails a beautiful blush pink, fit for royalty. There are so many shades to choose from! If you’re feeling adventurous you can give the ombre nails a go and try out several pinks at once!
- Choose a nudey beigey blushy color for your bedroom walls. The color is very warm and flattering to your skin tone, will make for a beautiful serene palette to work with and will create a love cocoon for the bedroom!
- Nothing prettier than a blush colored top to pair with your jeans, a pretty nude heel and some trendy tassel earrings. You’ll be turning heads with your confident feminine look.
- It brings pure joy to my day when I pull up to a house with a yard full of blooming flowers. It really isn’t that much work if you plant a few perennials that come back year after year. With very little maintenance you too can watch your yard become a showpiece each spring. My favorite flower of all time is the light pink peony. Give it a try!
- We love dresses and rompers that you can “Western Up” by accessorizing with an amazing Authentic Sterling Silver Turquoise Cuff and rings, some fancy boots and of course a fringe purse. You’ll be ready for summer concerts and rodeos!
These are just 5 simple ways to bring a little Blush into your life. Pick one or two if you want to feel a little more feminine and a little more loved because everybody looks better with a little Blush.